Hello friends,
I am working on one project where i am using one AdvancedDatagrid
which is using complex data structure so whenever any row has complex
data attached to perticular row we are showing folder icon on that row
(which is inbuilt feature of AdvancedDatagrid ). When user clicks on
folder it gets expanded and shows one component, which has multiple
components inside it. Now my concern is, i want to make this all
inside components accessible to user with the help of up/down arrow
key but its has one glich.
When focus comes on AdvancedDatagrid you can start navigating in
between rows but when focus comes on a row containing rendered
component you can not navigate inside it in fact on press of down
arrow key focus goes to next row of AdvancedDatagrid. that means focus
has treated that rendered component as a complete row its not
understanding it altogether as a different component so in order to
get focus on inside component i need to click on that component once
but this is a thing that I want to skip.
Is there any way out to bring focus on this component without clicking
on it
If you want me to elaborate it further please let me know
You suggestions are highly appreciable