Hi Kalavati,

Thanks for showing interest. We would love to have a similar event in
Hyderabad and other cities also, but as of now there are no plans for the
same. We will definitely take this as a request from the community and see
if we can organize summits in other cities as well, will keep the community
posted on this.

@everyone We would love to have developers from all locations other than
Bangalore also to attend this summit in Bangalore and make it a huge
success. :)

Regards,
Sujit Reddy. G