Let me code it, the codes should look like this

        <mx:MyHBox>
                <mx:Button label="Button 1" />
                <mx:Button label="Button 2" />
                <mx:Button label="Button 3" />
                <mx:Button label="Button 4" />
        </mx:MyHBox>
This needs to layout components in following manner
Button 4 | Button 3 | Button 2 | Button 1
If I add another button with addChild(new Button()); the new button
must appear before Button 4.

Thanks