Hai friend:

     Are you sure about AlivePdf is not working in web application,can u
give some reference link,

I have one doubt also.  we create the report  file using Jasper report, and
put into client side temp location,  and we bring the  file path as
response,after that in flex side using navigateToURL we can display the file
in another browser ,  But my client want to diaplay that file inside to our
project ( inside mean not location using some popupwindow).
please can  you have  any idea .

 thanks