Hi all,

I have a problem using flex with java servlets. What i want to do is
to call the servlet from flex. This servlet will create some html
content and display it instead of flex. I tried with urlNavigat() post
method, but it seems that servlet is never invoked from flex. Is there
any specific configuration that needs to be done for this? Also i am
developing flex on my computer locally, then i send it to the server
which holds wanted servlets. Do you have any idea what might be the
problem. Is it possible to call servlet from flex, and then display
servlet output in the same page?

Thanks Uros