  From: Sampath Kumar
  To: flex_india@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:30 PM
  Subject: [flex_india:25912] Re: problem in debugging

  Hi,

  Guess you have updated your flash player to version 10 and your current flash
player debugger version is 9.

  What you need to do is download the flash player debugger 10 to fix the
issue. You can d/l the Flash player Debugger from the below link.

  For IE

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flashplayer_10_ax_debug.exe

  For Mozilla

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flashplayer_10_plugin_debug.exe