Hi all.  I'm using a black-box api object, and ObjectUtil.toString()
shows me that it contains a piece of information I need, but doesn't
provide a public accessor for it.  So I want to know how
ObjectUtil.toString() obtains the value, because I'd like to do the
same thing.

How do you use reflection in Actionscript 3 to obtain the value of an
instance variable that isn't public and doesn't have a public
accessor?

I know some will object to this practice, as it violates
encapsulation.  We can debate that once I meet my deadline, but right
now I just need to know how it's accomplished in Actionscript 3.

- Jake