HO to use pagination ?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Prashant Koshta
  To: flex_india@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 9:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [flex_india:26866] To Show datas page by page navigation

  Hi,
  For it you can use the pagination.

  On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 1:16 AM, ravi kanth <rkcy...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Karthikeyan,

    U can use pagination grid for this requirement.

    Thanks,
    Ravi

    On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:09 AM, karthi keyan <karthikeya...@gmail.com>
wrote:

      Hi Friends,

      We have more then thousands of records in data base, I want to see the
records 20 and then  20, Like page navigation.
      How i do in flex ?

      Thanks in advance.

      --
      Regards