Hi,

I have created on sample mxml application. While running the
application, getting error:

File Not found: in bin-debug folder the mxml is not compiled to html.

Suppose i have created file name: newFlexTraining.mxml.when i run this
mxml, getting error, newFlexTraining.html is not available in bin-
debug.I checked in bin-debug folder in flerx builder, the html file is
not created. Earlier it was working fine.But now i am getting this
problem. Can you any one pls explain me ASAP.

Thanks,
Ravi