Hello,

I need help, I create application that have seperate views, view is
changed after user log in, and after I get role of user. Let say that
user have form to insert data, this is seperate component. Now,
problem is if I log out, and log in with different user but same role,
application load same view and get same form with data that I enter
with previus user. I did try to reset fields using creationComplete
function, but this is happend only once, just like this is in memory
whole time. Now I need sollution how to reset component, when I say
logout, that I empty memory and force reinitialisation of component,
or this can be done on some another way

Thx