hi,

You can use describeType        ()      method in flash.utils package

eg flash.utils.describeType(TestTrack) will return the description of
the class TestTrack in XML format

<type name="test::TestTrack" base="Class" isDynamic="true"
isFinal="true" isStatic="true">
  <extendsClass type="Class"/>
  <extendsClass type="Object"/>
  <accessor name="prototype" access="readonly" type="*"
declaredBy="Class"/>
  <factory type="test::TestTrack">
    <extendsClass type="Object"/>
    <variable name="enabled" type="Boolean"/>
    <variable name="checked" type="Boolean"/>
    <variable name="url" type="String"/>
  </factory>
</type>

to get all variables
var varList:XMLList = flash.utils.describeType(TestTrack)..variable;

it will return an XMLList of variables declared

for more detail:
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/201/langref/flash/utils/package.html#describeType%28%29