Hi All,

I am using Remote Objects in my app, so I configured my compiler settings to
point to Services-Config.xml file.
Here after everything is done, I will publish the .swf file to another
Technology (Lombardi - BPM) where they will invoke that swf based on need.

My question is, Will that .swf will have the compiler settings that points
to my Services-Config.xml.

I am now getting an exception AMFChannel not found or not connected
something like that.

This Lombardi runs on a JBOSS. So i need to specify the Services-Config.xml
in the server as because I am pointing the .xml file in Flex builder itself.

In short, after pointing the file's location in Flex compiler, an entry will
get added in actionScript.as as additionalCompilerArguments.

So these additionalCompilerArguments will be a part of my created .swf?

If so why is that exception coming?

Thanks,
Veeru