HI kiran,

I dont know about java. I am working from 2 years using FLEX and AMFPHP. It
was really convenient combination. The deployment was easy and the
connection was easy and the
deployed application will effect in the next second.
The file uploading is easy and sending mails is also easy
Finally what i want to suggest is go with PHP and u will get it fast b'cas
thing
are very simple.

Thanks.