i know, i tried that.But i am nt getting the exactly event where i
shud refresh it.
i will explain wat is happening.

on TextInput change i am checking and setting the value of data.check.

Now,when this value become true,i.e the checkbox is selected, shud
refresh.But if u see this in mxml and i refresh dataprovider on change
event,it with not atall take the value in TextInput.
Plz suggest.