Hi,
I am having a PDF file which is embedded in HTML page.In the PDF file
I have inserted javascript for counting total number of pages in PDF
or current page.
But problem with me is that I am not able to call javascript function
or variable which is inside in PDF files.
I tried to use Externalinterface but its not working.Any one is having
any idea that how to call that function or variable which is inside in
PDF files in Flex?
Any piece of code or sample application will be good for me.Hoping for
you people help.
Regards
Dileep