Hi
  I am trying to have dynamic-streaming of live streams from FMLE-3 on
localhost. When I play a stream "livestream" using NetStream, a single
stream plays fine (as in 1). But when I try using DynamicStreamItem to
play multiple files (as in 2), it gives "
NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound". Why is the same stream not playing
using DSI? Suggest please...

1) var ns:NetStream = new NetStream(nc);
                    ns.addEventListener(NetStatusEvent.NET_STATUS, onNCStatus);
                    //ns.addEventListener(NetStatusEvent.NET_STATUS,
onPlayStatusHandler);
                    vidDyn.attachNetStream(ns);
                    ns.play("livestream");

2) ds = new DynamicStream(nc);
                        ds.addEventListener(NetStatusEvent.NET_STATUS,
onNCStatus);
                    dsi = new DynamicStreamItem();
                    //dsi.uri = "rtmp://localhost/live";
                    dsi.addStream("livestream", 1800);