Hi!

We are an Ahmedabad based startup in children sector building a cool product
called dewink.com. We have an urgent requirement for Senior Flash Programmer
to lead product development at Dew*ink*. To know more about Dew*ink* check
out the website dewink.com .

*Experience and Skills required:*

   - 3+ yearsof experience in Adobe Flex / ActionScript Application
   Development
   - Flex/MXML within ActionScript 3.0 experience
   - Knowledge of BitmapData class inside out
   - Experience in development of reuasable flash components.
   - HTML, CSS experience required; PHP, MySQL experience (advantage)
   - Most importantly, we are looking for strong programmers who are excited
   about technology and interested in creating new products. Ability to take
   initiative and work as part of a small team is critical.

*What do we offer?*

   -      A salary! (open to discussion)
   -      Freedom from 'Whoz the Boss' world
   -      Lots of pizza and coffee
   -      And a chance to be a part of the world's next revolutionary online
   product for children.
   -      You'll be responsible for developing story building applications
   like these from scratch:

               http://www.slideshare.net/rohangulati/story-scrabbleblueprint

This is a full time job based out of Ahmedabad. Please send in your resume
directly to the below mail address asap.

Contact @ 9925224001 / 04
Email: anubh...@dewink.com

Thanks
Anubhuti