Hi All,

I have a requirement for 15 Flash and FLex Developers in my company
www.vizualize.com which is a part of www.lbi.com

I need people to join my company on Monday 8th February 2010. I know its at
a short notice, however, we have recently bagged a [roject which needs to
start right now.

Please find the JD below:

*Flash Developer Skill set:*

   - Solid communications and interpersonal skills
   - Flash Development with ActionScript 2/3
   - HTML, CSS and XHTML
   - JavaScript and AJAX
   - Web services

 Non-mandatory skills:

   - Enterprise Library
   - Office SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Services 3.0
   - ASP.NET and Active Server Pages
   - SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (although 2000, 2005 and Transact-SQL are
   relevant)
   - Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server, 2008 Server
   - Office, Project, Visio
   - .NET Framework
   - XML and XSLT

*FLEX  Developer Skill Set:*

Vizualize, a leading digital production company with worldwide partners in
top markets is looking to recruit Rich Internet Application (RIA)
developers.

If you can demonstrate a real passion for the rich web and deep technical
knowledge across the digital spectrum we'd love to chat.

Your intimate knowledge of *Adobe Flex Builder, ActionScript 2.0 & 3.0* and
Adobe Flash should ideally be complemented by a sound knowledge of software
development practices, including Object-Oriented Programming (OOP),
Model-View-Controller (MVC), and version control (using Subversion, Git, or
some other system).

Demonstration of substantial contribution to projects that employ these
technologies will improve your chances.

Knowledge in other languages such as Java, or .NET, and evidence of personal
projects exploring various corners of the tech universe begin to firm you up
as a real contender for this role.

Send me your CV and  emails to

denny.tha...@vizualize.com   and dennytha...@gmail.com

Regards,

Denny Thayil

Vizualize Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

contact no. : +91-9869550545*                          *

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.