Hi Shorty,
                     You are getting error code 1118 of implicit
coercion because you are trying to convert DisplayObject type to
verPrendas directly use "as" operater to get rid of the error as shown
below ..

        private function stackHandle(event:IndexChangedEvent):void
        {
           var obj : verPrendas =
viewstack1.getChildByName("verPrendas") as verPrendas ;
           obj.reload();
        }

Thanks
Nirmal Singh