hi,

Thanks for you reply. i have put in the image control
<mx:image source="path/{data.img}"></mx:image>

data.img is an attribute i have used.

My question is As i have moved the selected image to the folder.After i have
submitting the image i am using currentstate="disp".In the state i have
using datagrid to display the image.But the image will not displayed in the
datagrid.In the datagrid i am using itemrenderer to display the image
control however the image will not be displayed, while i have submitting the
image.  why because the page is not refreshed.

kindly provide me the solution to solve the problem.

Thanks and Regards,
venkat.R