Hi,

u can use SharedObjects. When u access the first application using
uname and pwd, u need to set uname and pwd for the shared object. And
the 2nd application should be opened only when the values are set for
shared object. On signout make sure to clear the values contained in
the shared object.

Regards,
http://flexphpworld.wordpress.com