Hello Friends,

I have requirement like.......

we are using viewstack in our pages apart from that i have one
viewstack in that i have let us take 3 child canvas components.
Each canvas component i m using lot of child components like combobox
and grids....
So the problem is when iclick back button in the second canvas or
third canvas to first component

I have to rest all the components in the subsequent pages....

i have one way like create second component object and reset all the
componenets manually..

But its very diffcult and complex process.

please let me know the solution asap

Thanks for any information

Regards,
Pradeep