Hi All,

I have seen the forum "i need reload data in viewStack" ,In that

I have seen shorty findout the solution  reload the viewstack
component data...

Same way i m using the code like this...

    if(event.newIndex==1){
                    /* var test1Obj:test1 = new test1();
                    getDocumentChildrens(test1Obj,
"test1");

                    Alert.show("execute"); */

                    var obj:test1 = VS1.getChildByName("test1") as
test1;
                    obj.reload();
                }
for me i got build error like..
1061: Call to a possibly undefined method reload through a reference
with static type test1.

Please let me know what i did wrong in that
Thanks for any urgent help...

Regards,
Pradeep