Hi,

I recently had to solve something similar. For me the XML file was a
lot larger ( 200+MB). The approach I took was to separate the xml file
into many pieces. I initially load just the highest branches. I'm
displaying it in an advanced data grid. I used a custom item renderer
and HTTPService to dynamically load the rest of the xml when expanded.
I store the links to the branches as data in the highest tree. You can
append the newly loaded xml to your existing tree and it will display
as if it were part of the original file.

Not exactly what you asked. But hope that helps!

regards,
mossman