Guys,

Just to let everyone know about this, you need to re-certify yourself once
the certification exam for the next version is out, As adobe says

"Your certification is valid until 90 days after a new exam is published for
a designated product upgrade. Adobe will e-mail you with the details about
new exams as well as a reminder of when your certification is due for
renewal."

So once the Flex 4 exam is out, you need to re certify yourself to upgrade
the certification, post Flex 4 certification exam publication, Flex version
2.0, 3.0 certifications would be invalid.

More info - http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/community.html

Saurabh
www.saurabhnarula.com