Hi Friends, i have a requirement, that i have some images and
textarea. Now if i click on the images then that particular image
should be added to the textarea, where ever i clicked and now if i
enter some text in text area and then click on the images means then
the images should be added next to the text in text area. And even if
i click on that image, which was added in the text area, then a
textarea should be added on that image and should be edited.

Can any one give me some idea ! Regarding this.

I can add the the images to textarea. But the problem is if i enter
some text the text is beyond the image, its not after the image.