Hi All,
I have a problem with using TabNavigator inside the HTML frame. I have
TabNavigator in my panel .And u have devided my application into three
frameset. SO inside the frameset when i m changing the tabnavigator
option my whole application is getting refreshed.Cab anyone suggest me
for the same .
And this problem is specific to "Google Crome" only not other
browser .

this is my sample Frame
<frameset cols="*,1024,*" framespacing="0" border="0" scrolling="no"
id="frameset1" onload="resetRows()">
        <frame  src="" frameborder="no" scrolling="no">
        <frameset rows="88,*" framespacing="0" border="0" scrolling="no"
frameborder="no" id="frameset2">
                <frame name="header" src="Header.html" scrolling="no"
frameborder="no">
                <frameset cols="145,*" framespacing="0" border="0"
scrolling="no"
frameborder="no" id="frameset3">
                        <frame name="menu" src="Tabnavigaor.html" scrolling="no"
frameborder="no">
                        <frame name="work" src="" frameborder="no"
scrolling="auto" >
        </frameset>
        </frameset>
        <frame  src="" frameborder="no" scrolling="no">
</frameset>

Here in above code tabnavigator.html is the MXML which has
tabnavigator isndie a panel.Can anyone suggest what i should do for
this .