Mohan,

The licence that you have is for building flex applications using
"Flex Builder", the licence only applies when u use flex builder to
build flex applications, your builder licence has nothing to do with
the deployment, deploying a flex application doesn't require any other
licence.

Saurabh
www.saurabhnarula.com