Dear Expert

Greeting for the day. In my Line chart i am having one itemRenderer to
display my dataPoints but i need to change the itemRenderer on the basis of
certain condition.

For e.g. -> In a series with following details i need to show *Fill
circle*where dataValue is greater then 50 and
*Hollow circle* where dataValue is less then 50.
<Series>
<country aNid="50" dV="100" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="51" dV="10" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="53" dV="70" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="54" dV="90" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="55" dV="100" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="56" dV="90" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="57" dV="1" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="58" dV="0" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="59" dV="0" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="60" dV="0" tp="2009" />
<country aNid="61" dV="10" tp="2009" />
</Series>

assume xField represents "tp" where yField represent "dV".

Any help is highly appreciable and an image is attached for better
understanding.

Thanks and regards,

Varun Bajaj