If you are a student or unemployed(free lance) developer or if you
have attend one of the adobe sponsored events then you can apply on
the adobe website to get your flex or flash builder IDE's key for
free. But you can't use it for commercial purposes though. For all
other learners its worth a try. I got my key mailed in 1 or 2 days
after applying