Hi oviya,

Thanks for the info. And you where absolutely correct. dataTipRenderer does
the job without any pain. No need to touch the internals and get your hands
dirty.

And InKiev you may find this link helpful to make your "Creating custom
DataTip renderers"

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=charts_displayingdata_08.html