hi sidhu, this is gerald . i saw your code.
can you please explain me detail.
*Am new to flex.*

first one is main application class ok

second(TestSession) and third (SessionMgt) are seems like java classes.

if so, shall we call java class directly from flex and where to store it and
how to compile it(where to store class files)
or
flex builder can compile or run the java code.

please make let me clear

Thanks & Regards,
A  Gerald