Bikramjit,

Your subject line "need help" doesn't say anything about the topic of your
problem, instead of asking n number of questions in one post, why dont you
explore the answers yourself and ask specific questions on the list. this
will help not only you but other group members as well. Please do not think
of flex india google group as a forum to discuss interview questions.

my answers to your questions -

1.where we use autocomplete in flex???why we use it??
in cases where you want to give hints (type ahead) to your users, intuitive
and intelligent type aheads always help and add value to your application,
google search is one such wonderful example.

2.what is time out error in flex?how we can resolve this problem??
I hope you mean a server request timeout error is when you server requests
times out (due some sort of failure that happens at the server side or your
requests is taking too long), you can resolve this problem on the server
side or you can fire an appropriate function that fires when a request
returns with timeout error.

3.how we can make http synchronous???we can make it or not>>>if not why??
http is asynchronous by default, find out more about asynctoken

4.what r signed shared library???
RSLs - http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=rsl_09.html

5.like i knw how we build custom components...but if if sumone ask me in
interview wht i hv to explain...like particular thing that show i work on
that???
?? I do not have an appropriate answer to your question but you can probably
explain them flex component life cycle.

6.how we get the server ip address through flex application???
something like this
http://blog.everythingflex.com/2008/08/07/get-ipaddress-into-flash/

7.where we hv to configure HTTP SECURED IN blazeds???
in you channel definitions
http://livedocs.adobe.com/blazeds/1/blazeds_devguide/help.html?content=services_security_2.html

8.what kind of security we can apply to flex application???
to start with never embed your username and password details inside your
flex application, never expose your query strings etc inside your flex
application. check out http://code.google.com/p/as3crypto/ as3crypto
-a cryptography library written in as, for other pointers go to
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/help.html?content=security2_01.html

9..any example of that of weak reference??
when adding an event listener to singleton?, objects that live throughout
the life of your application, more info here -
http://www.intriguemedia.net/2007/09/24/when-to-use-weak-references/

most of the resources I have googled myself to answer your questions, you
can do the same thing before asking your questions and then ask specific
question on the list.

All the best for your interview.

Saurabh
http://blog.saurabhnarula.com/