Hello,

I dont think If I could understand point 1 but as far as point 2 is
concerned, the inference that "Flex Monkey is only for web project" is
incorrect, please look at this series of articles/posts explaining how you
can test AIR applications with Flex Monkey.

http://digitaldumptruck.jotabout.com/?p=195

Saurabh Narula
http://blog.saurabhnarula.com/