Hi,

I have 3 different projects 2 library projects and 1 ActionScript
Project. I have generated swcs from my 2 library projects. I want to
use the swcs as External RSL at runtime for my ActionScript Project. I
tried to link the path 'External' as per in Flex 4 Documentation. But
I am getting ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable class::ClassName is
not defined. But this works fine if i do it as Flex Project. Can
anyone guide me how to obtain what am looking for?

Regards
Salim Hariz