Hi,
I have a flex web application that uses a .Net web service to access
the database. This service retrieves the details of projects matching
the search parameters from flex. The problem occurs when a wild card
search or blank search is made in which case large volumes of projects
( in thousands) are retrieved. This takes time and the flex code gives
an exception.
Now on analysis i have found out that the .Net service gets the data
from the database properly but the same takes time to pass it to the
flex code.

What I want is if there's any method\technique by which I can pass
data in installments to the flex code. Or get the first 100 or more
projects and in the background fetch the remaining and display it as
and when they are retrieved ?

Thanks,
Utkarsh.