Hi All ,

      I have a flex application,in this  we can add Tabs dynamically  which
is running fine.Now  the requirement is :

      I provided an option at the footer of application ( at bottom of each
TAB)  to increase/decrease screen height.It is also        working fine.
      But when i increase the height , it increases all TABS heights instead
of that particular TAB height to be increased.

     When i am in a Particular TAB and when i clicked  '+' Button , that
particular TAB height should increase.All other remaining TABS should not
increase their height.

Help Needed.....