<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:WindowedApplication xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
                        layout="absolute"
                        title="Browser">

    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
            import mx.events.ItemClickEvent;

            [Bindable]
            private var domains = [{label: "Google", url: "
http://www.google.co.in/"}, {label: "Yahoo", url: "http://in.yahoo.com/"},
{label: "Bing", url: "http://www.bing.com/"}]

            private function callLoadDomain(e:ItemClickEvent):void
            {
//                var domain = e.item.url;
//                html.htmlLoader.load(new URLRequest(domain));

//                [or]

                html.location = e.item.url;
            }
        ]]>