Below is the code where I am trying to build the URLVarialbles.

var name:String = ComboBox(item).id;
variables.name = ComboBox(item).selectedItem.toString();

#1 -  I have 3 dropdowns and this obvious will send name:value for last one
-  how do I append these variables ?
#2-   And how do I add '&' in between 2 pairs -  if that is required.

I am using URLRequest/Loader to post the URL with name/value pairs and below
is complete code block for your reference.
*
var variables:URLVariables = new URLVariables();
var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest();
request.url = "http://myweb.com/create";;
request.method = URLRequestMethod.POST;

var name:String = ComboBox(item).id;
variables.name = ComboBox(item).selectedItem as String;

request.data = variables;
formSubmitURLLoader.load(request);*

Any pointers/help will be appreciated. Even if you suggest to use
HTTPService I am open to use it. Kindly suggest how can that be used -
possibly with sample code.

Thanks,
Nilesh