During file load operation as per below snippet, once load() is
executed, either coltrol goes to completeHandler or to errorHandler.
This flow works fine some times..

But in some cases, the control doesn't goes to neither of these.. its
lost.. Dont know whats happening behind.. Either something is blocking
file load action or not..