Here the steps  you can do

1. Dispatch a custom Event when a item is deleted from the first List.
2. Have the custom event carry the item deleted info.
3. Create a event handler for the delete custom event in the main view which
has all the three list components.
4. Delete the item from List-2 and List-3 in the event handler. e.g

private function deleteHandler( event:DeleteEvent ) : void
{
    var item:Object = event.deleteItem;

    for ( var i:int = 0; i > list2.dataProvider.length; ++i )
    {
         if (  item.name == list2.dataProvider[i].name )
        {      list2.removeItemAt(i);
              break;
        }

    }

 //repeat the same logic for List3 compoent.

}

Hope this helps.!!