Hi Sudha,

What is the logic with which u are asking the user to click the allow
button.
If u are using Alert.show() then there is a parameter (closehandler)
in the function prototype that allows u to call a function after Ok or
Cancel is clicked. Just give the name of any function there without
parameter list.

In the body of that function u can check

if (evt.detail == Alert.YES)
{
       // Do something
}
else
       // Do something else

So in ur case in the condition Alert.YES(Allow) u can call ur
startTimer() function.

In case u are using a custom component and displaying it as a popup
then u will have to call startTimer() on the click of the Allow
button.

Let me know if ur using any other case apart from these 2.

Utkarsh.