sorry naveen this is not a class. its simple action script file which
is contain only variable name and some function, now how can do?

Naveen i havw done this thing via include tag but its not perfect, so
i am waiting for another approach.

I am using as file like,

include "../../MyLibProjectName/src/includes/abc.as"

but same file, some places like
include "../../../../../../../../MyLibProjectName/src/includes/abc.as"

So this is my problem

Please advice me for another perfect  approach

Thanks
Atul