Hi,

 We are using Flash Builder Burrito and Flex SDK Hero for our Mobile
application.

 When using HTTP Service, i am getting 2032 IO Error while testing on Mobile
device, but same code works perfect without any issues on Emulator.

no further http requests works from the application once i get the Error.
and only work around is to move the code to new project and execute it.

Did any body face the same Problem and was able to solve it? any thoughts or
solutions for it is highly appreciated....

thanks
Thulasi.