Hey Jones,

Thanks for your helpful and clean code.

Here i have a issue, i can get rid of the number which comes in column
header, but the down arrow is still showing up in the columnheader. is there
any way to make that down arrow invisble.?

when i used SortExpertMode="true", its working fine for rest of the column
headers but not for the column which i'm applying custom sorting.

Can anyone help me out this issue??

Thanks in Advance.
Shravan P.