Hi Navin,

Check out http://www.switchonthecode.com/tutorials/simple-flex-drag-and-drop
for code on dragging the image from one panel to another.

After that in ur drawing area, add a sprite on top of the existing
container (can be anything that has been derived from UIComponent).
Consider Vgroup
<s:VGroup id="img">
                 <mx:Image id="Car" source="@Embed(source='/images/
jazz.jpg')" />
</s:VGroup>

Then add the spirte on top

newSprite = new Sprite;
img.addElement(new SpriteUIComponent(newSprite));
newSprite.graphics.clear();

Then u can add a textfield to the sprite as a child ( For some reason
label doesnt work refer
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/532902/how-do-i-draw-text-in-an-actionscript-3-sprite)

var txt:TextField = new TextField();
txt.text ="ra92724/TwoWaySplit.EU.US.OTHERS";
newSprite.addChild(txt);

That should do it.