Use asexcel google code

On 25 May 2011 23:24, "Amruta Kulkarni" <amruta.kulkarn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I am working on application in which we need to implement “Export to excel”
functionality. The application needs to export data from simple DataGrid &
AdvancedDatagrid  with all  the formatting*. *
If  anybody has done this before or has any idea about it please share.
Its very very urgent.....

Thanks in advance,

Amruta