Hi

        I have a flat array collection with more than 3000 items. Thease
items are generated at runtime. Each item contains 30 fileds including
Id, name, parent id etc... First item is the master one and its parent
id is 0. Second id's parent id is 1. Each item linked to each other by
Parent id.  I want to display these items in  hierarchical view. Could
anyone pls help me?

My Data []
        [0] - Id =1, ParentID = 0, Name = "Item 1"
        [0] - Id =2, ParentID = 1, Name = "Item 2"
        [0] - Id =3, ParentID = 1, Name = "Item 3"
        [0] - Id =4, ParentID = 2, Name = "Item 4"

I want to display items as

        -[0]
             [1]
            -[2]