I wrote my array collection to byte array.. and send to the server
side. It takes less time to reach.. One doubt here.. how can i convert
it back (to array collection)

My value object contains 32 fields and list contains more than 3000 in
hierarchical data. i wrote this to bytearray using the following code

var byteArray:ByteArray = new ByteArray();
byteArray.writeObject(taskCollection);

And send it over the page.. At the served side wrote
byte[] TaskByteArray;

it gets a byte array of size {55555555}
 how can i convert it back (to array collection)
Jst give me a hint..