Dear Candidates,

I am currently working on a urgent role with one of my client which is
a key investment bank in the global markets.

They are looking to hire a Flex developer for their front office
technology team.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong investment banking
technology experience with at least 5 years of experience in
developing applications using Flex3 or Flex 4.The candidate should
have extensive experience in developing a rich, data driven ,business
application front end in flex, interacting with back end data
services, web services and business layer is required.
Knowledge of jQuery, JSON , Strong Java scripot , MVC frameworks will
be usefull.
Knwoledge of Cairngorm, Parsley is highly desirable.

For immediate interviews call Annpurna at 022 40700857 or e mail me
your updated resume at a.b...@huxley.com